Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Unnecessary

I am worried how they will grow up n be a teenager in this world. its hard to be a teenager, raging hormone, trying to find true self, rebel.

I'm not an easy teenager when I was one, which is not too long ago. I'm freaking 22!

I pass that period of my life. fuh!

Now, I'm worried about my little brother and sister.

Can they do this? Life tough, u know how it is nowadays. The social problems. TTnTT... I always check out their circle of friend, but not everything is in my control. They started to behave like normal teenage I suppose, rebellious day by day. I don't want that! I want they stay sweet like before, whom make cute voices when we r on the phone. And who will run to me when I came home for holiday, who will come and sleep with me on the same bed.
I don't want my little sister n brother to grow up, can they stay forever like they were now?

Haih, as a sister pon I'm worrying like hell, what's its going to be when someday I become someone mom?
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

3 comments:

noa said...

wow!
dah ada talent jd mak orang ni :p

cimon said...

i also miss my baby sister ... she almost 19yrs now (T_T)

p/s:maybe we should suggest them to open emo'blog - best (^_~)

farah said...

nora. belum boleh jadi bini orang camane dah boleh jadi mak orang? ;p

cimon. yaa suruh suruh :)