LOL i don't know what is the relation between my name and a moustache?
farah and moustache story?
farah love moustache?
farah have moustache? hahahaha NO!
I don't even like a guy with moustache.
I dont even fancy moustache.
wait do my ayah have moustache?
i dont think so.
*go check pictures of him*
oh.. my dad have moustache. and he's bald. hahaha
ok so now I know why i think bald guys is cool , macho n everything.
because my dad is.
so , I change my statement I like guy with moustache. my ayah only.
maybe because I miss my dad too much so that I put moustache on my header?
hahahaha is that even relate?
ehh, wtf am i talking about (p/s: wtf stand for where's the food) LOL
@evildumbledore :
That's make my mornoon. morning + afternoon = mornoon.
don't you think thats funny?
or maybe I'm just a bit manic today.
bye! Assalamualaikum :)
5 comments:
Waalaikumsalam.
Cik emo tingtong tul ek ari nie. Hepi nampaknya. Da jumpe sarjan misai yg berkenan d hati ke? Hihihi(^_^)
p/s: pray hard; study elok2; call family slalu & beriadah... hidup akan lebey bermakna (^_~)
p/s/s: nice moustache u hv there ;P
manic tetiba hari ni hahaha
dah beriadah tadi jalan jalan kat tasik.
ayah kata kalau stress pegi la mencangkul, tanam pisang ke. tapi kat kl tade benda tu semua haha. so dah jalan kat tasek. :)
sarjan misai suruh tanam pisang ka?
nice !!
hahaha (^v^)
p/s:cimon jalan2 kat tasik sambil makan rojak buah ;P
ayh ckp dia la suka tanam pisang time stress.hahaha
tadi tak makan rojak. makan jambu.
saya shave misai hari2.. hehhee
Post a Comment